| Gear | Backstory | XP | Visual Reference | To Do List |
|Initiative: (Agility + Alertness) d10 + d12||Life Points: (Vitality + Willpower) 20|
|Endurance: (Vitality + Willpower) d12 + d8||Resistance: (Vitality + Vitality) d8 + d8|
|Agility d12||Strength d4||Vitality d8|
|Alertness d10||Intelligence d12||Willpower d12|
Animal Handling d6 (+ d4 to all from asset)
Concentration d12 + d6
Persuasion d12 + d6
Knowledge d4 (+ d4 to all from asset)
Mechanical Engineering *
Linguist * d4 (Mandarin) (White)
Medical Expertise d6 ( + d10 to all from asset)
Pilot * d6 (+ d10 to all from asset)
Planetary Vehicles d6
Scientific Expertise *
Technical Engineering *
Unarmed Combat d6
- Allure d8
- With Allure, you gain a skill step die bonus on all actions keyed to appearance, such as: seduction, negotiation, persuasion, or winning beauty pageants.
- Highly Educated d4 “Hmmm, yes I know about that, read a book on it once.”
- bonus on Intelligence rolls to any Knowledge-based skill
- Fightin’ Type d4
- You may take one non-attack action each combat turn without penalty. For example, if you move and shoot in the same turn, your shot will not suffer the normal –1 step Skill penalty.
- Brawler d4
- do basic damage instead of stun with unarmed, trait die is added as additional damage to any unarmed attack, can make called shots to vital areas to deliver Wound damage, rather than Basic damage
- Steady Calm d6
- Bonus to Willpower to avoid shaken, frightened, startled, intimidation, interrogation
- Born Behind the Wheel d10
- Bonus to Pilot, +2 steps on PP spending. That means that if you spend 1 Plot Point to get a d2, it gets increased to a d6.
- Sawbones d10
- Bonus to medical rolls, +2 steps on PP spending, which means if you spend 1 Plot Point to get a d2, it gets increased to a d6.
- Home on the Range d4
- +2 Skill step to rolls you make when working with animals
- any bonus die you get from spending Plot Points is increased by a +2 step. That means that if you spend 1 Plot Point to get a d2, it gets increased to a d6.
- Registered Companion d2
- You possess an active license in the Companion Registry, which legally permits you to do business throughout the system.
- +2 step Skill bonus to Influence-based actions in dealing with those who respect your station.
- Memorable d6 “I remember her…how could I forget.”
- You’re easily identified. Others gain a +3 step Alertness Attribute bonus when attempting to spot you or recognize your likeness.
- Things Don’t Go Smooth d4 “The ’verse is not on your side.”
- GM can force you to re-roll 1/session.
- All Preened Up d4
- Addicted to style, always look good, shopaholic.
- Lightweight d4
- Your grandma could drink you under the table. Your Trait die is added to the Difficulty of all attempts to resist alcohol, drugs, disease, poisons, radiation, and environmental conditions.
- Stir Crazy d2
- penalty to resist (willpower) doing odd things if cooped up overly long
- Credo d4 “Family always looks after family…and family is who you love not necessarily about blood.”
- Minor Trait, pick a credo that will get you into minor trouble. Examples: You will always defend a lady’s honor, you never run from a fight.
Can hold 6 charges and have 4 total (not including Oliver) in my Hive.
- Alate Violet d6
- can have 3 in hive, can create Hypernova-Tier violets
- members of hive can access the Alates other Hive Assets up to d6 Rating
- hive members can spend plot points on behalf of another member of the Hive once per scene, to a maximum of half their Violet Alate’s Asset rating for a single roll
- Each member of the Hive can sense how many charges every other member has, what their relative health is (rough estimate of stun / wound suffered), and any maledictions the Hive member is currently suffering from.
- Dash of Blue d4
- can turn stage 1-3 Reds into Violets
- Call to Arms d2
- While Alates can only have so many Violets active in their Hive, an Alate with this ability can reconfigure their Hive with about a scene worth of work. Every Hive is different, some spend an hour “eating” together while others spend an hour engaged in recreational activity. Either way, after spending an hour with the targets the Alate Violet can “reallocate” her Hive to those present, to a maximum of her total Hive members as normal. Typically Alates use this ability to assemble a specialized team before an Op.
- Unlocked Potential d2
- each NPC converted to Violet has a latent ability. The difficulty to unlock this ability is unknown, but require that the Alate Violet have an activation roll 1 Tier above the minimum requirement per d2 of the Asset rating the NPC has (the rating for which is unknown to the Alate). Unlocking an NPCs ability can be attempted once per session.
- Expanded Hive d2
- Alate Violets can develop the ability to increase their HIve beyond their natural potential. For each d2 purchased in this Asset, the Violet Alate can add one additional member to their Hive.
- Secondary Mutation d6
- Taking this Asset allows the Alate to gain access to a secondary Violet mutation. At d2 this Asset grants access to Nova-Tier powers. At d4, Supernova-Tier powers. Lastly, upon achieving a d6 in this Asset, the Alate gains access to Hypernova-Tier powers of her secondary mutation.
- Light Efficiency d4
- charge in half the exposure time (2 hours instead of 4), can store two additional charges, can go twice as long before losing a charge (Vitality instead of [Vitality / 2] days).
- Stronger Together d2
- Violets of a single Hive add this Asset die rating to any roll that directly benefits a member of their Hive. This could be anything from aiding them on an action (whether limited or full assistance) or intervening in an attack that targets them directly. It also applies to social rolls made among Hive members and for each member of the Hive to resist any form of mental influence that would cause them to betray or otherwise harm a member of their Hive.
- Collective Mutation d8
- d2 Rating: When activating mutation, can take -1 step penalty to Attributes to affect one additional member of Hive within line of sight, cannot use Asset if the penalty reduces either Attributes to 0. Each member of the Hive can only benefit from one additional mutation at a time.
- d4+ Rating: For each die rating above d2 the Violet has, she can accept an additional step penalty to allow her mutation to benefit an additional Hive member within line of sight, to a maximum of half this Asset rating in additional Hive members. This also applies to the number of additional mutations a Violet in the Hive can benefit from, meaning each Violet can benefit from a number of additional mutations equal to half this Asset rating. As with the d2 Rating, if the Violet reduces either Attribute to 0 she cannot attempt use this Asset.
- Share Charges d2
- d2 Rating: One member of the Hive can spend expend a single charge as an action and grant that charge to another member of the Hive. This Asset also allows the Violet to take an action to touch one other Hive member and transfer a single charge.
- Hive Adoption d2
- can treat another Violet Drones as though they were a member of her Hive. This requires the Alate Violet spent a plot point to do so for the scene and doesn’t require an action. For each additional rank purchased in this Asset, the Alate Violet can adopt an additional Drone Violet for the scene by spending an additional plot point (to a maximum of half this Asset rating in Drone Violets in a single scene). This asset circumvents the normal rule that a Violet Drone can only belong to one Hive, and a Violet Drone that is already a part of a Hive that gets “adopted” is considered to be a part of both Hives for the scene.